5 Ultimate Kitchens in Thailand
The kitchen is the central and focal point of one’s home. It is where we cook, we entertain friends, also where we mostly gather with the other members of the family. In other words, it is the room in a home where life happens. Our luxury villa rentals Thailand collection is amazing. The kitchen must be considered the busiest area of the house. The view most of the times and the design of the kitchen are things to be considered having a significant role in setting the mood.
Cooking can sometimes be a stressful task even for the ones who truly enjoy doing it. Especially during hot summer days, a stunning view for the kitchen or from the dining table of a beach, a garden or anything remotely relaxing can truly transform the person’s mood positively who is grumpy from having to cook.
When the family or friends come together in the kitchen to dine, their mood can be instantly uplifted with the wonderful environment and atmosphere.
Every Saturday #SaturdayKitchen 🙂 we pick 5 ultimate kitchens from our collection and we are happy to share them with you!
This week we picked 5 Ultimate Kitchens in Thailand:
- Villa Paradiso, located in Phuket – Fully equipped kitchen. The design of the main living room of the villa has black and white touches, inspired by the chess board. The master bedroom opens into the terrace of the pool area giving the guests direct access. All the five bedrooms are fully furnished with attached private bathrooms. Guests with babies need not worry as the villa provides a baby cot and high chairs for the baby’s convenience. Private Chef Service is included.
- Villa Amarapura – Villa Amarapura is an extraordinary seven suite villa that is a red carpet A-lister on the luxury villa rental circuit. Situated above the upscale Cape Yamu, the 2016 built villa perfectly blends stunning avant-garde design features with film-star luxury and retreat-style relaxation. There is also a standout living space looking out through the atrium on the upper level with interior columns creating a grand hall appearance. With a full kitchen, dining is a dream at Amarapura, with a breakfast bar, kitchen dining area, as well as an attractive dining room within the atrium. A sala takes dinning outdoors by the poolside too, with views out to the Big Blue
- Ani Villa Thailand. A magnificent Thai hamlet, this stunning ten bedroom beachfront property offers a magical Southeast Asian experience. It is located on Koh Yao Noi a seen island that affords otherworldly views of the dramatic limestone karst formations of Phang Nga Bay. A Zen property. The villa comes with Private Chef service included (food included). Chef Yao, Ani Villas Thailand’s executive chef, delivers a world-class dining experience. One of the menus he will be happy to cook for you is:
Sample Thai Lunch:
Satay — An assortment of marinated chicken, pork, beef or shrimp with peanut sauce on skewers
Yaam Mamuang Pla Sam Lee — Deep fried cotton fish topped with green mango salad
Goong Paad Makam Peak — Stir fried prawns with tamarind and lemongrass
Steamed Jasmine Rice
Fresh Tropical Fruits
- Villa Ocean’s 11 is a beautiful luxury retreat located in an exclusive private community on the postcard-worthy shores of Phang Nga Bay near Phuket, the villa has panoramic views and a full staff ready to make your stay unforgettable. The villas design is a modern minimalist style. A touch of Thai architecture such as the pointed traditional Thai-style roof makes it unique. The decor represents a perfect mix of modern chic and traditional designs. The villa’s interior is minimal with flawless white walls, dotted with stylish furnishings and artworks.
- Villa Yang Som – A palatial hillside Thai resident that hugs the lush landscape with each of the six floors. Villa Yang Som is one of our luxury retreats located in Thailand boasts wonderful views of Phuket Island and the Andaman Sea.Rented to only one group at a time, Villa Yang Som’s enviable location, comprehensive layout and professional staff make it an ideal choice for large families or groups of up to 10 friends, corporate retreats, weddings and special celebrations.The outdoor areas overlooking Surin and Bang Tao beach are idyllic for enjoying magical Thai sunsets over cocktails and canapés prepared by your private chef.