How to enjoy a Helicopter Tour over the Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, and its dimension are staggering.
Visiting the Canyon is an amazing experience and many travellers enjoy spectacular views from locations on the North and South Rim, gazing down to the Colorado River.
For more adventurous the best way to see the Canyon is by helicopter. You take off from Las Vegas, and you’ll fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Guano Point and Eagle Point at the Grand Canyon.
Experience wonder of rotary-winged flight while marvelling at the amazing views only unique to heli-sightseeing.
A Helicopter Tour from Adrenaline.com is an exhilarating way to see the Grand Canyon. It offers a unique vantage point and allows you to see the beauty of the landscape in all its glory.
We put together some tips and advice to help you enjoying a helicopter tour, so you get the most out of your time in the air.
You should wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
What should you bring for your flight?
There are few items that you should bring with you during your helicopter tour, that we strongly recommend for your comfort and enjoyment:
– a pair of sunglasses;
– Ear plugs/ear defenders – a helicopter tour can be noisy;
– a photo ID, necessary for identification;
– Sunscreen, the windows of the helicopter will not protect you from the sun. Some flights are also open-door, so ensure you wear sunscreen;
– Binoculars or a camera; ensure they have a secure strap. You can also bring your smartphone, but you should remember to switch it to Flight mode;
– medication – if you suffer from motion sickness, you should take medication before your helicopter tour.
We ensure you that once you’ve taken a helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon, you know there is not better way to see it.