Every Friday we pick a wonderful unique Beachfront villa where to spend your next vacation. Everybody has that vision of perfection, that magical place unobstructed by the practical concerns of living like a bulletin board or storage closet full of winter coats. The interior is thoughtfully planned and executed to a tee. Outside, you might find a wraparound porch, or imposing palm trees brushing against grand windows.
This Friday we are taking you to step inside The Amilla Estate set in the Maldives
At Amilla Property Estate Beachfront it does not get better. This luxury villa rental is a 6-bedroom beachfront set on the powder-white sands of a coral-fringed jewel that supermodel Kate Moss rightly calls “paradise, the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth”.
There are eight exclusive residences on this tiny atoll and Amilla Estate is one of them, the Baa Atoll is also a UNESCO Biosphere .
You’ll receive a Providore (food and beverage) list from which you can pre-order (depending on whether your stay is full- or half-board), so your favourites will be there for your arrival. An impressive range of activities can also be organised in advance – from sea excursions and spa therapies, to pro tennis lessons and photo sessions.
From Male International Airport you can whisked to a seaplane for a half hour flight to the estate or you (allowing for nighttime arrivals) board another plane for a short 20-minute flight to Baa Atoll, followed by an exhilarating 10-minute speedboat ride to your island.
You will be welcomed by your katheeb (house master) who chauffeurs you in your ‘Rolls’ buggy along sandy palm-shaded paths to your villa.
Rate Starts from $ 25000 per night + 24% tax
- Providore – an extensive grocery list from which guests pre-select complimentary food and beverage items (including some alcoholic beverages) which are stocked at the villa to cater for guest breakfasts and light lunches. A second (chargeable) Providore Gourmet list of premium meats, cheeses, fruits and other luxury items is also available. Complimentary daily afternoon tea pastries and pre-dinner cocktail snacks
- Dinner dining – (complimentary for low and shoulder season bookings) offering Japanese, Mexican, Asian menus, plus seafood barbecues and grills or choose to dine complimentary at the resort restaurants: Baazaar (Grill, Wok, Fish & Chips, Joe’s Pizza); Feeling Koi (fine Japanese/Mexican fusion dining), Emperor Beach Club (gourmet café and deli). Home delivery available.
- Welcome drink including selected alcoholic beverages
- Daily family-style breakfast, afternoon tea pastries and cookies, pre-dinner cocktail and snacks
- Evening turn down service
Five Night Stay Inclusions
For guests that stay a minimum five nights, the following inclusions apply
- Private seaplane charter for arrival and departure
- Complimentary welcome in-residence bar setup on arrival with snacks, soft drinks, beers and selected alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages once daily in-residence bar
- BBQ Beach Dinner once during stay
- Complimentary daily 55 minutes spa treatment for two adult guests per residence
- VIP airport arrival experience